Close Menu
  • Home
  • Naija-News
  • Sports
  • 9ja-Lyrics
  • Entertainment
  • Get In Touch
What's Hot

Govs’ reluctance to sign death warrants attributed to justice system complexity

July 16, 2025

Presidency plans special FEC to honour Buhari

July 16, 2025

Transfer: I want to leave Atalanta – Lookman decides on next club

July 16, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Naija News Live
  • Home
  • Naija-News
  • Sports
  • 9ja-Lyrics
  • Entertainment
  • Get In Touch
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Naija News Live
Home » Amotekun nabs father of three for allegedly defiling nine-year-old girl in Ondo
Sports

Amotekun nabs father of three for allegedly defiling nine-year-old girl in Ondo

9jaliveBy 9jaliveJune 15, 2023No Comments1 Min Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
amotekun-nabs-father-of-three-for-allegedly-defiling-nine-year-old-girl-in-ondo
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Men of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, known as Amotekun Corps, have arrested a 42-year-old man, Michael Chinedu, over the alleged defilement of a nine-year-old girl in the state.

According to the Commander of Amotekun in the state, Adetunji Adeleye, the suspect, a father of three, lured the underage girl to his room and had carnal knowledge of her.

Adetunji, who disclosed that the incident happened at the Oke-Ijebu axis of Akure metropolis, the state capital, stated that Chinedu tied the legs and hands of the adolescent before committing the crime.

Meanwhile, Chinedu, who denied raping the young girl, said he did not penetrate but only inserted his finger into her private parts.

While parading the suspect at the headquarters of the corps in the state, the commander also disclosed that two persons who were abducted by suspected kidnappers in Oke-Oge community in Akure North Local Government Area of the state had been rescued.

The victims, Monday John and Daisi Oloye, were said to have been attacked and dragged away from the village into the forest by gunmen.

The Amotekun Commander, however, said the suspects would be arraigned before the court after the conclusion of the investigation.

Entertainment lifestyle
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
9jalive

Related Posts

Head of Civil Service Walson-Jack commits to Dec 31 MDAs digitalisation deadline

July 16, 2025

My farm is no longer safe – ADC spokesman raises alarm over insecurity

July 16, 2025

Atiku driven by selfish, obsessive presidential ambition – APC Publicity Secretary Felix Morka

July 16, 2025
Recent Posts
  • Govs’ reluctance to sign death warrants attributed to justice system complexity
  • Presidency plans special FEC to honour Buhari
  • Transfer: I want to leave Atalanta – Lookman decides on next club
  • Adeleke begging to join APC  —  Omisore
  • Delta Central APC reaffirms commitment to Oborevwori as sole candidate for 2027
Our Picks
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss
Naija-News

Govs’ reluctance to sign death warrants attributed to justice system complexity

By 9jaliveJuly 16, 20250

The Niger State Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General, Alhaji Nasiru Mu’azu, has attributed the…

Presidency plans special FEC to honour Buhari

July 16, 2025

Transfer: I want to leave Atalanta – Lookman decides on next club

July 16, 2025

Adeleke begging to join APC  —  Omisore

July 16, 2025
About 9jaLive

Updating you with Latest News, Entertainment gist Straight outta Naira
We're accepting new partnerships right now.

Email Us: info@9jalive.com.ng
Contact: +234-8171894811

Our Picks
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • Naija-News
  • Sports
  • 9ja-Lyrics
  • Entertainment
  • Get In Touch
© 2025 9jaLive Designed by TrimlinesTech.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.